HP Printer Setup - HP is the well know brand in the printers and fax machines. HP Printers are easy to use and easy to setup. If user finds any issues while using the HP printer then he or she can get help HP printer support from our certified team who can resolve their issues just over the call.
Steps to Install HP Printer Setup
Read the steps below HP Printer Setup without any error.
Reconnect the Printer:
- Connect the printer to the computer to regain its access to HP Printer Assistant Tools.
- Now, click on the button “Connect a new printer”.
- Select the type of the connection when you get the prompted command and follow the on screen instructions to HP printer setup.
- If red X display on the screen, this red mark means connection failed. To resolve this issue, click on retry button and then continue further.
- Turn off the HP printer and restart the device.
- Now, turn on the printer and open HP printer assistant.
- If HP printer assistant opens, the red mark issue is resolved
- If HP printer assistant does not open, then continue to the next step.
Uninstall other HP Printer Software
User must uninstall the other HP printer setups before re-installing the currently used driver or printer.
- If necessary user need to disconnect the USB cable from the printer.
- Now go the control panel section.
- Click on Programs and features to install HP Printer.
- You will find the list of currently installed applications and programs. From this list click on HP printer name and press uninstall button or yes button.
- Follow the instruction displayed on the screen.
- After the complete software removal, restart the computer.
Reinstall the Latest HP Printer Setup Device
After the successfully uninstalling the HP Printer setup software, download and install HP Printer’s latest version of software.
- Turn on the HP Printer
- Disconnect the USB cable from the printer.
- The software installation prompts you to connect the cable if needed.
- Now, go to HP Customer Support - Software and Driver Downloads.
- Now you will redirected to page “Let’s identify your product to get stared”.
- Click on Printer button and type printer model number and click to submit.
- If user need to change the operating system, then click change, select the version of the OS and press change.
- Below the driver heading, click download for the complete software package.
- Click basic driver for the other driver options available.
Restart the Computer and HP Printer Setup
Restart the computer to finish the HP Printer setup software for windows.
- Turn off the printer and restart the computer
- Turn on the printer and then visit HP printer assistant.
If HP printer assistant opens, then issue is resolved.
If HP Printer Assistant does not open, and the HP Printer Setup & Software screen displays, click Connect a new printer, and then follow the on-screen instructions. Restart the printer and computer to complete the installation.
Note: If the above mentioned step did not able to resolve the issue then, use window built in driver.
HP Printer Support and Services
HP Printer not Printing
If the printer is not printing the documents and does not showing any error then make sure that printer is connected with USB properly.
Paper Jam Issue
While using printer and your paper stuck in the printer and then follow these steps to get rid away from the issue.
- Turn off the printer
- Open the plate leading to the paper path
- Now, carefully take out the paper and scraps from the printer.
- Close the plate and turn on the printer.
Low Ink Error
If while printing the paper, you will get blank sheet or one color prints or shades means who will not get the proper printing, this means that you cartridge is out of ink. All the new printers come up with new updated feature which gives you a warning message for low ink warning.
HP Printer Spooler Error
It is a software that temporarily stores print jobs on the computer hard disk or in memory until the printer is ready to print. The error occurs when the data gets corrupt or when the print spooler service crashes, which leads to issue with printing. You need to clear the spooler or rest or might have to uninstall the printer and reinstall it in order to make it work.
HP Printer Install Error Messages
Many HP printer install error messages are common amongst the range, both old and new. Many, such as 11 – Paper Out, may seem fairly self-explanatory but could actually be the result of something else. Here’s our quick guide to the most common HP printer error codes, what the error codes mean and how to fix them.
HP Printer Install Error Code List
- Error Code 02 - Warming Up
- Error Code 10 – Supplies Memory Error
- Error Code 11 – Paper Out
- Error Code 12 – Open or No EP
- Error Code 13 – Paper Jam
- Error Code 14 – No EP Cartridge
- Error Code 16 – Toner Low
- Error Code 20 – Memory Overflow
- Error Code 21 - Print Overrun
- Error Code 22 - I/O Configuration
- Error Code 24 - Job Memory Full
- Error Code 25 - XXX Memory Full
- Error Code 30 - PS Error 16
- Error Code 30.1.1 - Disk Failure
- Error Code 40 - Data Transfer Error
- Error Code 41 - Temporary Print Engine Error
- Error Code 49 - Printer Error or Communication Error
- Error Code 50.x - Fuser Error
- Error Code 51 - Beam Detect Error
- Error Code 52 - Incorrect Scanner Speed Error
- Error Code 54 - Printer Error Cycle Power
- Error Code 55 - Internal Communication Problem / Controller Error
- Error Code 56 - Printer Device Error